Saturday, April 30, 2016

Count down to 10 year reunion: Joanna Pushee

 
Joanna with friends at Strawberries and Champagne in 2006


Where do you live? Boston, MA

What's keeping you busy these days?
Working in the writing center at a community college, teaching English to adult learners, baking, and taking a watercolor class

10 years ago I never would have imagined....
...I'd be watching American football and enjoying it; that I'd have a Master of Arts in TESOL and that I'd have designed a curriculum for English Language Learners in a Medical Assistant program in California

Are you coming to Reunion?
Yes

What's are you looking forward to?
Taking a walk around Upper Lake, sitting on a blanket outside under the trees, catching up with good friends, and stopping by the Thirsty Min.

I've been listening to 50 Cent, Outkast, The Strokes, The Bravery, and Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, as a means of preparing for my return to campus. #MeadBasement #IronHorseMusicHall #NoHo

No comments:

Post a Comment