Thursday, April 21, 2016

Count down to 10 year Reunion: Maureen Deming

Where do you live?
Plainville, CT

What's keeping you busy these days?
School! Between teaching and finishing my Masters degree, it feels like I'm constantly in school. Otherwise, I love performing with the handbell choir at my church and community theaters in the area. I was just cast in "1776" - as a man!

10 years ago I never would have imagined....
That I would feel this confident in my abilities in a field I never imagined entering. Mount Holyoke prepared me well, but anyone will tell you that being in the field is the best training. MHC gave me the ability to think, speak, and write in ways that have helped me grow tremendously.

Are you coming to Reunion?
Yes

What are you looking forward to at Reunion?
Alumnae Glee Club - it was such a huge part of my life, and I can't wait to see my Glee Clubbers!

What's a favorite memory?
Each memory that comes to mind, whether it's singing, in the classroom, or around campus, centers around the people. So I guess my favorite memory is the friends I made (cheesy, but true).

I can't wait to see everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment