Adriana Olaya, Bogota, Colombia
• What are you most proud about accomplishing since graduation?
Becoming the HR Director of an important company at age 24!!!
• What's your favorite MHC memory?
Sooo many wonderful memories!!! But dressing up as a squash ball was great... I still laugh when I think about walking from Ham to the gym nearly naked!!!
• What do you miss most about MHC/the Valley?
My Scums and Squashies... being able to share 24/7 with my closest friends.
• What are you looking forward to at reunion?
Seeing my Scum family who I have missed terribly!!!
• What’s the coolest thing you’ve done since graduation?
Visiting my friend Pam in Guatemala for the Panam games in 2010.
• How many cities have you lived in?
I have lived in Boston, Chapel Hill, San Jose (Costa Rica), Bogota and Bucaramanga
• What dorm do you wish you could visit for brunch on Sunday?
Ham or Prospect!!!
Let '06 alumnae know what you're up to! Email email@example.com with updates. See you in South Hadley!