Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Countdown to Reunion: Catching Up With Sofia


Sofia

• What are you most proud about accomplishing since graduation? 
I bought my first car and have met a lot of great people.

• What's your favorite MHC memory? 
Hard question — Mountain Day a few times over, pulling an all-nighter with Sara Marruffo our first year for no reason at all.

• What do you miss most about MHC/the Valley? 
I miss the people, the sense of calm and community the Valley offers (except for during finals) and the beautiful campus.

• What are you looking forward to at reunion? 
I am looking forward to seeing the new residence hall, driving around the Valley, seeing people I haven't in a while and Laurel Parade!

• What’s the coolest thing you’ve done since graduation?
Having completed a 30 day yoga challenge.

• What's the best book you've read? 
No way I could pick just one.

• How many cities have you lived in? 
Two

• What dorm do you wish you could visit for brunch on Sunday? 
Prospect or Abbey/Buck

Let '06 alumnae know what you're up to! Email amy.cavanaugh@gmail.com with updates. See you in South Hadley!

No comments:

Post a Comment