Friday, April 8, 2011

Countdown to Reunion: Catching Up with Amanda Englund

Amanda Englund, Portland, Oregon

• What are you most proud about accomplishing since graduation?
Starting two small businesses and becoming a mother.

• What's your favorite MHC memory?
Sprawling out in the library during finals, sharing the crack-out sensations with my friends.

• What do you miss most about MHC/the Valley?
The green farm land, having access to 5 colleges worth of information and a free bus system.

• What are you looking forward to at reunion?
Showing off my beautiful son! And reconnecting with friends I haven't seen in so long!

Coolest thing I've done: Traveled in Japan and Costa Rica, learned to prepare placenta medicine for mamas, became the editor for an awesome feminist parenting magazine and got married to my first and long lost love. My husband and I started a commercial kombucha brewery and are about to take over the Pacific Northwest! Oh! And I sang in a Reggae band for a little while too...

Let '06 alumnae know what you're up to! Email amy.cavanaugh@gmail.com with updates. See you in South Hadley!

No comments:

Post a Comment