Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Countdown to Reunion: Catching Up With Sarah (Keleher) Napoline

Sarah (Keleher) Napoline, Medford, Massachusetts

• What are you most proud about accomplishing since graduation?
Getting accepted to Harvard... and then turning them down! I'm proud of following my gut and going back to school to get my masters to become a minister.

• What's your favorite MHC memory?
All my 2003 senior ladies in Prospect, living in Mead my senior year, putting together Junior Show, Vegas Night (three of them, at least!), my first ever religion class with Professor Penn, listening to friends sing in the M&C's...

• What do you miss most about MHC/the Valley?
THE LIBRARY. I miss the library so much. I miss having my closest friends two doors away. I miss the Valley: the gorgeous fields, the peace and quiet, the FOOD. Andiamo, mmmm.

• What are you looking forward to at reunion?
Walking in the Laurel Parade, getting together with all my classmates, sharing the campus with my MoHos new husbands!

• What’s the coolest thing you’ve done since graduation?
Traveling to Transylvania with my church choir and staying in homestays with families from our partner church! We didn't share a language, but that trip was amazing! I also have to say, marrying my high school sweetheart on our tenth anniversary was pretty memorable, too. The photo is the two of us last fall.

• What's the best book you've read?
I just read Here if You Need Me by Kate Braestrup and cried for the first fifty pages. A great book.

• What dorm do you wish you could visit for brunch on Sunday?
I cannot wait for the waffles (with blueberries!!) at Ham/McG.

Let '06 alumnae know what you're up to! Email amy.cavanaugh@gmail.com with updates. See you in South Hadley! 

No comments:

Post a Comment